Welcome home to 19012 Serenity Point Lane, Cornelius, NC!
Casual Elegance Flows Throughout Builder’s Personal Home in Charming Cornelius Community. Thoughtfully designed for contemporary living, home features private master suite, screened porch & unfinished, roughed-in basement. Custom details- site finished hwds, wood ceiling, 4’ pantry barn door, farmhouse sink, marble floor/countertops, soapstone tops in kitchen, cast iron claw foot tub, walk-in shower. Dual fuel HVAC & tankless water heater. Large, fenced yard w/expanded driveway- a must see!
Why We Like Living Here and Why You Will Too!
The Things We have Enjoyed Most about Living Here Are:
- The best thing about living here is our easy access to shopping and entertainment venues like Birkdale
- We are within a 10 minute walk to Ramsey Creek Park, where there is a dog park and children’s play area and a soon-to-be beach access.
- We love the fact that we can get on a sidewalk from our house and walk miles in any direction, and we often walk to Jetton Park, to Starbucks for morning coffee, or down to Robbins Park to let our children play.
- Serenity Point is a unique neighborhood within Cornelius, with only 19 homes—it is a quiet street where children are often seen playing outdoors.
- No thru traffic and not street parking along with beautiful homes on 0.5 acre lots gives Serenity Point an advantage over other communities
We Enjoyed This Particular Floorplan Because:
- The kitchen & family room are open to one another & our quadruple sliding glass doors allow the feeling of opening up to the outdoors via the screen porch
- The oversized pantry & arrival area; allows for convenient drop zone when arriving & leaving the house
- Unfinished basement allows for ample storage area or hobby center & also is set-up for a future bedroom, bathroom & media room
- The master suite is oversized with a purposefully private spa-like bathroom which includes a cast iron claw foot tub & oversized walk-in shower
- Huge closets & easy to access walk-in attic space
- Garage was built to the dimensions of a three car garage to allow easy access around both vehicles when parked in the garage
- House is designed to exude timeless casual elegance with examples including the soapstone countertops in the kitchen, the marble countertops in the master bath, marble flooring in the powder room, finish in place hardwood floors, wood shutters, etc
- Flat, large and fenced in back yard with additional property beyond the fence line.
What Our Neighbors Are Like:
- The neighbors range in ages with some in their 30s with young children to older, retired couples
- Neighbors are friendly with one another and the atmosphere is casual
Some Things You May Want To Know Are:
- It is a home builders personal property and it is a custom plan designed by the owners with the help of an architect, specifically for this property.
- Dual fuel furnace uses electric and gas back up
- House is wired for intercom & home audio distribution
- Wood ceiling on first floor
- 5 1/4” crown in all rooms
- 10’ ceiling on first floor with 8’ doors on first floor
- 4’ sliding barn door in mudroom
- Custom built-in arrival center/mudroom
- Plantation shutters on windows
- Insulated garage doors
- Stacked kitchen cabinets
- 20’ ceiling on 2nd floor to cupula area
- Oversized closets throughout home with slide rail shelves
- Hardwood on second floor hall and master suite
- Oak direct set stairs
- Kohler cast iron farmhouse kitchen sink
- Kohler, wall mounted, cast iron trough sink in upstairs bathroom
- Natural gas piped grill
- Attic framed with Techshield thermalfoil OSB to reduce attic temperatures
- 11 gallon permanent tankless water heater