Welcome home to 112 Wrangell Drive Mooresville, NC 28117
To view the property details, please click here. To see the virtual tour, please click here.
5BR/4.5BA Home Shows Like a Model in Mooresville! Highly sought after “Grisham” floorplan offers versatile living spaces throughout with 1st floor study, 1st floor bedroom featuring private bath, while separate half-bath is conveniently located off great room for family and guests. Contemporary upgrades include- hardwoods floors, archways and moldings, cascading white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, granite and stainless steel appliances, and gas fireplace. Second floor has upstairs laundry, large bedrooms w/jack and jill bath, oversized master and spacious loft. Corner lot is one of the largest in the neighborhood- perfect for play, pets or gardening. Ideal location gives a several options for convenient access to the best of Mooresville, while a community walking trail leads to Cornelius Road Park, featuring Disc Golf, Tennis, Picnic Shelters, a Baseball Field and More! Well maintained and move in ready- this is a must see! Energy Star Qualified Home!
Why We Like Living Here & You Will Too!
The Things We have Enjoyed Most about Living HereAre:
- We enjoy being out of the big city life in Charlotte, but still close by to everything we need. The neighborhood is very quiet and family friendly. We really like being next to and can walk to a city park next door, at Cornelius Park. The taxes are lower in Mooresville and Iredell county which is really great.
We Enjoyed This Particular Floorplan Because:
- We love the open floor plan in the downstairs, and it allows us to entertain and have all our friends over. The rooms are spacious an open and we never feel cramped. Kids have lots of room upstairs to play. The guest suite down stairs is perfect for family visitors and guests from out of town.
What Our Neighbors Are Like:
- Our neighbors are very friendly and hospitable. There are lots of families and retired individuals from all over the country and world.
Some Things You May Want To Know:
- Major shopping areas like Target, Dicks Sporting Goods, and Walmart are only 5-7 minutes away. Easy access to the interstate makes Charlotte, Huntersville, or Statesville just 15-30 minutes away.
Special Property Features:
- Corner lot with very wide back yard makes for an open area that the kids love to play and run in. Professional quality style basketball goal in the front approved by the HOA for sports loving little and big kids in the home!
This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.