Welcome home to 106 Damsire Court Mooresville, NC 28115.
To view the property details, please click here.
To see the virtual tour, please click here.
Low Maintenance Patio Home w/1st Floor Master in Mooresville! Built in 2017, this move-in ready home includes contemporary upgrades- lvp flooring, modern lighting & neutral colors throughout. Designed for cooking or entertaining, kitchen features window over the sink, white cabinets, stainless, granite, subway tile & large center island overlooking great room w/gas fireplace. First floor master has walk-in closet & spa-like shower. Upstairs: secondary bedrooms/bath & oversized loft- perfect as media room, office or craft room. Relax on back patio & enjoy outdoor living w/o the maintenance! With 2 car garage, home is ideally located at end of cul-de-sac to avoid through traffic. Active social committee features programs each month in community clubhouse that has meeting space and exercise room. Rocky River Promenade offers grocery/quick food options across the street. Convenient to I-77, hospital, Mooresville, Davidson, Lake Norman & Concord, this is a Must See!
Why I Like Living Here and Why You Will Too!
- Close to Davidson and Downtown Mooresville
- Quiet, friendly neighborhood
- Active social committee ( events are usually at least twice a month)
- Has a master bedroom down stairs
- Large loft upstairs
- Friendly– the neighbors are always outside walking around the neighborhood or walking their dogs. Every one waves hello or stops to say hi.
- The Social Committee holds dances, Thirsty Thursdays, game nights, dinners, parties, and days out. These events usually happen twice a month.
- Easy access to major roads
- Convenient access to shopping and restaurants
- Close to Lake Norman but far enough away from the busy traffic of Route 150
- Downstairs master bedroom and two additional bedroom upstairs with two and half bathrooms
- Large loft upstairs
- The HOA fees cover all exterior maintenance (including lawn maintenance and all maintenance on the outside of the home).
- The HOA also covers insurance on the outside of the home and termite service.