125 Lake Davidson Park, Davidson NC SOLD!
To view a virtual tour of this property click here.
To view the property details page click here.
- Beautiful white sandy beach, within 2 minutes walk; sand replenished yearly.
- Waterfront picnic and fire pit area, within 2 minutes walk.
- Three green grassy areas for community gatherings, one with a kids obstacle course. These areas turned into fun snow sledding slopes on snowy days.
- Recently renovated dock for boats, with ladders for kids and adults to dive into the lake, and climb up and down to get in and out of water.
- Community kayak/ paddlesports rack.
- Organized neighborhood gatherings for all ages run all year round, including but not limited to, food trucks, monthly book club, summer Friday night gatherings, solar plunge, Christmas party, Easter egg hunts, sunset watching with wine, and more.
- Unbeaten location, Minutes drive to 77, Convenient to several areas of shops, restaurants, stores, library, town green in Davidson, 5 minute drive/ 15-20 minute walk to downtown Davidson, parks, shops, ice cream stores, and restaurants. 2 minutes walk to High School of Community School of Davidson.
Craftsman style Davidson home in highly sought after Lake Davidson Park! This charming home offers a rocking chair front porch and a two car detached garage with fenced rear yard. Inside, it is ready for your finishing touches with fresh paint throughout, newly carpeted stairs and new LVP on the first floor. This home has great livability with an open floorplan and two first floor bedrooms plus a large private suite upstairs. Enjoy this one of a kind, tight knit community that offers a waterfront white sandy beach & picnic area, community boat dock, fire pit and frequent neighborhood events. Hang out with neighbors by the lake or walk to downtown Davidson for community festivals, or to enjoy the restaurants, shops and quaint Davidson atmosphere. An outstanding location minutes from I-77 and Davidson schools make this home a must see!