Don't miss this totally remodeled home from top to bottom 3 bedroom, 1bath open concept floor plan. Bonus room that could be used for den, media room, playroom. Ceramic tile hall bath, great split bedroom plan, french doors to a 12 x 14 patio deck to be added before closing. This home will look like a new construction home on the inside.
All new flooring, plumbing, electrical, granite countertops and lighting fixtures. Comes with all new appliances, stove, microwave and dishwasher 95% completed and the other the other 5% will be completed prior to closing.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.